Snow Construction Crew

We still have snow on the ground from last Saturday. Doesn't usually last this long around here. I know it will be very short lived now. It is raining here tonight, that doesn't mix well with snow. I still have a big bowl of snow in the freezer though. That will be a fun surprise for the boys in a few days when the snow is long gone from the ground around us.

The boys certainly had a great time with the snow last weekend. I could post for days with all the pics I took! Check out my construction crew...

He did not have time to partake in such antics as ridng in a kayak behind the 3-wheeler today....

By Golly, there was work to be done! Look at all this snow that needs to be moved. Gotta be able to get mom's van out!

Hmm.... What is Braden doing now? I might need to go check that out.

Yeah, I will just stay here and keep dad company. Gotta take advantage while the gettins good. You guys have fun though.

Watcha doin? Need a little help?

Two machines are better than one.

Yep, this is fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like fun




wm

Anonymous said...

we could use the construction crew to clean the snow out of our driveway



wm

Our Backyard and Beyond said...

They were back at work helping clean ours out yesterday morning. =) More snow... About 3+ inches. Still white today.