Back In Time: Snow Days



The temps have been awesome here the past few days! These mid and upper 50's are sure a welcome improvement from the single digits earlier this month. I am getting antsy. Antsy to get outside more. Antsy to get boys out to run off more energy. Antsy to go camping or whatever the day might bring.

Since we have to wait a bit longer to do those things very often, I thought I would go back in time and share some adventures from the past year or so. Let's go back to our Christmas trip to Illinois a few weeks ago...


It isn't all that often that my guys get a chance to play in the snow. We got to go sledding on the hill that thier great-grandpa, grandpa, and myself all sledded on when we were younger. How cool to see a fourth generation enjoying that same hill.


Big or small they all like to have a turn.


Trudging up the hill for another ride down the slope. Brotherly love is expressed in so many ways. I love to see teamwork shine through.


What a great group of boys! What fun memories.

1 comments:

Bev said...

I wish my grands could be here in the winter so I could take them sledding on this hill that we all enjoyed so much when we were kids. It's great fun for me to see your little ones sledding though!