What a surprise to myself! ;)

Well today I decided to jump into the era of 2010 and start a blog. And what do you know, looks like I had this very same thought almost 2 1/2 years ago too!!!!! As I logged in to blogger with my google account (that I don't use very often since I have a couple of other emails too), I discovered that I already had a blog called the growing Glenn's.

Well... As fitting as that title was, we now have another addition to the family since TanMan was born last February, I decided that this one is a more fitting title for our life's adventures. I hope that I might actually make a better attempt to post here and share all the crazy fun that we have. Ready for the trek?

1 comments:

Bev said...

I love your template...you are already way ahead of your Aunt Bev with site design...you go girl! I look forward to following your trek.