Season’s Changing

Well, hello stranger!  Oh, wait…  You are right.  I am the one that has been a stranger lately!  Sorry!  That is called summer, school started, and…  I could come up with excuses all day, but I will spare you this time.  We have been busy as usual.  Although, would you believe that until yesterday I had only taken about 15 pictures in September?  Not that we didn’t do anything picture worthy.  Just forgot that silly camera.  Every.  Time. We.  Went.  Anywhere.  A living history days event at a local park, our friend’s farm, the SEMO district fair, the nature center.  Every.  Single.  Time.  We had fun anyway.  You just won’t get a chance to see those good times.

I am trying to make up for lost time.  So, last night I took about 100 pics of the boys and Nova playing outside.  Ross had to go check on a fire at one of his areas, so we played!  Ran through the grass, climbed gates, picked grass seed heads, threw a ball to Nova, played hide and seek in the pasture, just had a blast!  I think the pictures will speak for themselves!

3 boys 9-28-2010

 

Tanner Sept 2010

  Braden 9-28-2010

 

Riley 9-28-2010

 

Braden sunset gate climbing 9-28-10

  sunset postcard collage 9-28-10

See ya’ around on our next adventure!  Don’t be a stranger o.k.?  I promise I won’t be either.  Hold me to it!

3 comments:

Bev said...

Oh my goodness! These photos are fabulous, as in F A B U L O U S !

It's not enough that you take such amazing shots, but the framing and labeling...WOW! So, I guess you're forgiven for being such a slacker. You do know how to make up for lost time, girl. I especially love the first one, the one of the three boys together.

Our Backyard and Beyond said...

Thanks Bev! And to think most of these are not edited. I did crop the one of the three boys and slightly adjusted a couple of others, but otherwise they are straight out of the camera. =)

I do love the picture of all three boys too, but need to do a little photoshop magic on that one. I have another of that same image where Riley is looking at the camera too. Just wasn't enough time to get that done for this post! =) I had already slacked long enough!

I think my favorite set is those of Braden climbing on the gate with the sunset in the background.

Tara Patterson said...

Amber, like you, my fav's are climbing the gate by Braden and the sunset, although...ALL ARE GREAT SHOTS! Congrats.