Winter Wonderland

Last week we woke to an incredible wintery scene.  After the snow on Thursday, a fog settled in for the evening leaving the world blanketed in thick frost.  It looked like it had snowed again.  I was able to get out for a few (hundred) photos before Ross had to leave for work.  Here are some of my top picks for you to be mesmerized by.

Moonset 1-21-11

 

Sunrise frosty morning 1-21-11

 

Loads of Frost-Barn 1-21-11

 

Frosty Fences 1-21-11

 

Loads of Frost-Trees and Fence 1-21-11

What an incredible morning!  Despite the cold (it was around 10 degrees), I could have spent soooo much longer enjoying the peace and tranquility.  I am just grateful that we have this little spot of our own, otherwise there would have been no way that I could have taken a brief time out from the daily grind to go snap some photos.  Hope you enjoy looking as well.

1 comments:

Bev said...

OMG! These photos are absolutely AMAZING! BEAUTIFUL! PERFECT! You know what I mean. I thought that I would not be able to pick a favorite but the one in the third frame with the barn at a distance and the sky just beginning to turn pink stays in my mind...as does the hoarfrost photo with the great bokeh in the center of the second frame... as does the...oh shoot, they're all great!

Did you do the framing on that Live thing that I had trouble with? If so, I've got to try that again.