One Year Ago…

I started blogging!!!  Wow!  I got off to a good start, getting posts on fairly often, yet lately time seems to be vanishing before I my eyes.  Life is still full of adventures.  Boys are crazy as always.  There is never a dull moment…  Maybe that is the problem!  I need a few dull moments so that I am not too tired to get posts put together.  =)  Regardless, I will do my absolute best to get some updates on here a bit more often.

We have spent a lot of time inside recently.  I think I am getting wimpy in my older more mature days.  I can’t stand to be out in the cold and wind.  Give me snow, and I am all for it.  But cold, brown, gray, dreary days of winter?  Nevermind, I will sit inside the warmth of my cozy abode sipping hot tea and watching the boys play. 

I got a new camera.  Intentions are to have it with me to take more pictures and even video when we are on the go.  The first couple of times it would have been handy to have, it was left on the computer cabinet.  Fail!  This will take some getting used to.  Never fear, it has been getting broken in around the house.  Check out my fabulous new camera.

IMG_4227

IMG_4241

IMG_4245

IMG_4230

IMG_4224

IMG_4246Not exactly what I envisioned my new camera getting used for, but it kept the boys occupied for a good bit.  I am sure that this could just be the start of many train cam/pedal car cam/bike cam/kite cam/etc. ideas to come.  Must get cheaper little key fob cam for Ross soon!!!!!

See you again soon with more pics from the camera instead one of the camera.

0 comments: