An Ever Changing View

As a little girl, I can remember that one of my favorite things to do was watch the clouds.  I would see dogs, horses, whales, giants, all sorts of images.  It didn’t matter if we were driving down the road or I was laying in the fresh, green grass, I always found pictures in the sky.  Then just when you spot something, it changes.  So dynamic.  I still love to cloud watch with my guys.  This is what we found this week…

IMG_1336 You have to get good and comfortable…  Relax…  Let your mind drift and imagine.

Are you ready??????

 IMG_1434 Check out the whale’s tail.  Ready to make a splash in the sky.

 IMG_1344Then there was this dark cloud.  Grumpy old man.  He needs to cheer up.

There are some days that just are not good for finding cloud shapes.  But nonetheless you still need to keep a close watch on these skies too. 

IMG_1341You might see some lightening, or end up spying a rainbow.

IMG_1315

You might catch a crop duster buzzing by.  My guys are always excited about catching a glimpse of these in our backyard skies.

IMG_1334

Sometimes, you might just enjoy a view of some beautiful, fluffy, white clouds.

Take a minute or thirty and just sit back and enjoy the ever changing view in the sky around you.

 

Photobucket

This week the theme for you capture at I Should Be Folding Laundry is Sky.  I am sure it will be awesome to see everyone’s sky pics.  Check it out when you have a spare moment.

5 comments:

abbysae said...

Love the whale tale shot! I can see an older lady with a large hat where you see the grumpy old man. Isn't it great to find images in the clouds!

Bec said...

I totally see the bad witch from Snow White in the second one when she's dressed up as the beggar lady.

Amber D said...

I like the whale tale shot. I like to do this with clouds when I go backpacking. Its so relaxing.

beingzaraandzidan said...

aww such sute shots. Love them
Do visit me

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

Great pictures Amber! I love the whale tale. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.
Alissa